Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a New Year and new beginning...

How did it get to be 2011 already? 12 months have passed and I have been glad to see them go.  What is this year going to be about? What is it going to bring to me? Where am I going to be in another 12 months? Am I going to be in a better place? Am I going to be happy? Am I going to be depressed? What is going to happen? None of these answers are easy. None of these are going to be found tonight or anytime soon. It might take till the end of the year before I do figure it out.  But I have found something. Hope. I want this year to be better. I want to have a better life. I want to make my life happy again. I want to be happy again. Do I think I can do it? How should I know, but I can try. I can try to make the happy come back. I can try to look at thing in a more positive way.  I can try to look past the negative thoughts and self-doubt. I want to see the months move by and be at peace with them.  ok. I can at least try. No promises or false hope or lies to myself. I can take it a little bit at a time. One day till the next.  This is my year. To find Monica. To get to know her again. Not for anyone but me. So my goals are to be physically fit, to eat healthy, to learn to cook better, to take a few chances and to try a few new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss