Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Day

Today was a good day for a workout.  I was looking forward to going to the gym all day. I got there and there was no one in site! I had the whole place to myself!! This is a first for me, but considering it is a couple of days before New Years I can see why. Now after the New Year all the procrastinators ( I use to be one) will start new resolutions to get to the gym and it will be packed. But no problem people genuinely don't like the StairMaster and stay away. So that is good news for me. I got on the scale today and I am at 155 today. That sounds so good to me.  155 pounds. Down 70 pounds.  It has been almost a week at this weight but I am so not a complainer. My pants fit at size 10 and my size 12 skirts are too big. I am still wearing them because I like them.  But I might have to take them in a bit. I feel so much better after my workout that I did abs tonight for 30 minutes and some Yoga (10 minutes). So overall not a bad day but a good day. I started out this year with a goal of losing weight and getting healthier. I think I am on my way to achieving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss