Saturday, January 29, 2011

149!!!

Wow. This morning I woke up and weighed myself and I was at 149.2 pounds. I could not believe it.  That number shocked me.  The last time I checked I was at 152 so I know it is not beyond the possible but I just wasn't expecting it.  It has been more that 12 years since I have been even close to 149. I have been going between a size 10 and a size eight for about two weeks. The 10's are getting too big but I am not quite comfortable enough to be in 8's. Because that would be in the single digits and that is almost as mindblowing as wearing a size M vice a L. And the only way I have been able to really get through to myself that I am losing weight is to look at the size of my clothes.  Size 8!! But I have been feeling like I have been full with less food.  I am still using Lose It to track the calories and activity on my Ipod. I am starting P90X over again on Monday and working out at the gym at 3pm an hour before work ends 3 days a week. Then at 4pm on the other two days. I am excited to see what the next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss