Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Goals

Since I have started on my weight loss journey I have to say that I have not had time specific goals in mind.  Nope. Not a specific weight I wanted to be in a specific time frame. Or what I wanted to be able to eat or what I wanted to be able to fit into.  I had things in mind but nothing ever concrete. I wanted to get down to 130 because it was where I started out 12 years ago when I lost 30 pounds after I went to Navy boot camp. I was in good shape but still I could have done alot more.  But I had  a baby and then got lazy. No more. Today I found myself looking into setting goals for myself that I really want to stick to.  So here goes. Since it is January 9th I want to set my first goal for my birthday on March 4, 2011 to be at 140 pounds. Then my next goal is April 4, 2011 to be at 130 pounds. Last to be at 120 pounds (my new weight loss goal) on May 4, 2011. Woohoo. That would be 33 pounds to go. 33 pounds in 4 months. I believe it to be a very sound plan. Now goals can change and if it does not seem like I can do it I can adjust my time line.  But I believe I can. I have a plan and I will stick to it.  Now I have to just pick out my final goal outfit to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss