Thursday, January 6, 2011

First week of the new year

Ok here I am after 4 days of my new routine on the StairMaster.  30 minutes at level 11 then 5 at level 15. Wow this has really helped me to stay focused on what I am doing and has kept my mind on track.  I am doing well in my nutrition also.  I have lost only 2 pounds this week but I take that.  I am down to 153. YAY!! I am not looking for a fast weight loss now. I really don't expect to lose alot in the next few months.  But I do notice my stomach getting tighter.  I might actually be able to see my abs soon! Watch out. I still have some weight to lose about 27 pounds. I know it is gonna be worth it. And I feel great after my workouts. This is great news and I look forward to tomorrow.  I just need to do something on the weekend to supplement my fitness.  Yoga does not do it. maybe Pilate's. I will try that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss