Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Today is day 3

Oh my today is day three of P90X and I think I really like this program. Now don't get me wrong this is a difficult workout and it really has me pushing myself. But the exercises are not really difficult but there are strenuous. You do 25, 30, 40 reps of each exercise. That is a lot for me.  Some of the exercises look very basic but after 30 times you can get tired. But that is the point. It is funny that some of the exercise are geared towards men.  There is a exercise that has you going through the motions of throwing a ball, like in baseball.  Well I have never played baseball so this was completely foreign to me and I had to slow down the DVD to see what the hell I was suppose to do.  I got it after a time but it did make me laugh.  I have worked my back and shoulder more than ever in my life.  So today I am in pain. Yesterday was a lot of jumping and squats.  I really liked yesterdays routine.  Today is arms, shoulders and abs. Now the ab routine is extremely difficult. I cannot do as many as I would like, but that is the point to try more over time and give it your all. So today is going to be a painful day as well but do it I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss