Monday, January 17, 2011

P90X Day 1

Today is my first day starting the P90X program. I am totally nervous but I am excited about trying something new.  Now I am not the most athletic person but I know I what I am capable of.  Without a doubt I believe this will be a good thing for me.  I want to tone my body and gain more flexibility.  There is Yoga, Arms, Legs, Abs, shoulders, back and cardio exercises.  Lots of this stuff I haven’t even tried to work on.  Cardio for me has been the Stair-Master. I do Yoga also and Pilates.  But this is a whole different set of exercises.  I think this is going to be very difficult for me but I am completely with this program.  90 days is a timeframe that is good for me to complete this in.  Today is Jan 17 and I will be done April 17.  I will only be weighing myself once a week.  This will probably be extremely difficult to do but I can’t do it more than that because I don’t want to get upset with myself if I see the scale go in the wrong direction. Today I have the day off but I have to start at the same time of day so I am starting at 430 pm.  I will be doing these DVD’s 6 days a week and stretching on Sunday. I will be keeping track of my progress on my iPod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss