Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan 03

First day back from the New Years Weekend and I am at the gym.  I haven't gone since Thursday.  This weekend was a disaster for my diet and exercise schedule.  I had zero motivation and my mood was very depressed.  I knew I should have worked out but I stayed in bed most of the time.  Nothing could bring me to get moving. I just wanted to sleep.  Ugh. I hate feeling like this and I need to stay motivated enough to go to the gym on the weekends.  It seems to me when I stay home I cannot find enough energy to get up and move.  I don't belong to a gym near my house. My gym is at work.  It is right across from work. I have no excuses at work.  I make it to the gym 5 days a week. Even when I get off early I go to the gym.  But if I take the day off or on the weekend I can put off the gym.  I have done Yoga and Pilate's at home and I do like them, but I am nowhere near consistent. I have a schedule for the weekend and it is Yoga/abs on Saturday and Yoga/Pilate's on Sunday. I think I have to add cardio to the morning to get me wanting to do either of these routines. It is just a matter of where and when.  If I don't exercise everyday my mood become depressed and I have zero motivation.  I hope I can find something to help me.  I just am not sure what will work.  Maybe it was just the holidays that were getting me down and then it affected my weekend activity level. I don't know. I just hope it is something I can fix. And soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss