Wednesday, February 2, 2011

P90X

I have started over with P90X and am doing really well this time around.  I still need the Cardio workout to help my moods but I really like the P90X work outs.  I really feel like I have accomplished something when I do them.  I also have added another abdominal workout.  I think if I keep them short it is easier for me to do.  One is 16 min and the other is 15.  And I am doing one in the morning and one at night.  I was keeping track of my workouts on my ipod but I lost it this past weekend so I haven't found an alternative yet.  I also like the extra mini trampoline work out I started this week. Only 20 min 3x a week.  So the P90x workouts are at least an hour and the others are short.  But the main thing is that I am having lots of fun doing them.  I can't wait for the summer when I can start running outside.  I hate to run on the treadmill or run indoors. I feel like a hamster on a wheel. But running outside feels exhilarating. I also want to start swimming but I have to wait on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss