Friday, December 24, 2010

Blog

I came across a blog from a young woman that was on a weight loss program with Weight Watchers.  I have never done weight watchers or any other commercial diet program. I could never afford it. But she was intriguing because she was riding her bike in heals and had a pink Hello Kitty bike.  Well this was defiantly someone I wanted to know more about.  She goes by the name on her blog as Bitchcakes. Cute I know. But she is a  great writer and I like to hear about her adventures.  I always wanted to live in New York so I can live vicariously through her blog. All I can say is that she is an inspiration and a role model for determination despite opposing obstacles. Boy do I need some of that inspiration. So I decided I wanted to start my own blog to chronicle my life so far.The title of my blog is significant to me in that a very good friend was always getting on me about what I was wearing.  See this friend knew that I would wear the color pink when I was happy because I love pink.  Pink is a very happy color and I never liked pink as a kid.  It wasn't until I had my second child that I found I was not going to be a mother to a girl.  I had two boys that I loved but no girl in my future.  I was unable to have anymore kids so boys it was.  I realized that being the only girl in a household of three boys (my husband included) was trying to say the least.  But I wanted to be feel special so I settled for opening my heart up to the color pink. Anyway my friend would be disapproving if I would wear any other color.  I really liked what I was wearing (outfits not colors) but he would say that I need to wear pink...to get me to want to be happy. He was right of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss