Friday, December 24, 2010

Yoga

I never thought that I would look forward to my workouts.  I started out loving Zumba and my mini trampling workouts because they were fun.  But my absolute favorite is Yoga.  This was something I could do without anything needed. I do have a Yoga mat (pink) but I didn't need to get it just have some space.  But I love doing Yoga. It is relaxing but invigorating at the same time.  I love it.  I am very excited about increasing flexibility and the effect it has on my mood. I have three DVD's that I have had for years that I have only looked at.  But now that Yoga is a part of my weekly exercise I can do them!!  Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun are Yoga days. I would love to be able to do some of the more difficult poses for longer than a micro second...but not yet. Watch out cause I will be getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss