Friday, December 24, 2010

Weight Loss Part 3

The final part is where I am now. I work out everyday. Doing something. I have a schedule of what I do but I am not getting blogged down if I am unable to complete what I wanted.  But I will do some activity.  I am doing cardio 5 days a week M-F. Monday is all over body toning 50 min, Tues is Yoga 30 min, Wed is Abs 50 min, Thurs is Yoga 30 min and Friday is Glutes and thighs 30 min. Sat and Sun I am doing Yoga and Ab workouts. If I need to make up a cardio session I use my trampoline. I am actually having fun. I like my home videos and I really enjoy the StairMaster because I can't feel how good feels after. Yoga is really a welcome part of my workout routine. My most troublesome body issue are my abs and core.  I have had two children so I have stretched skin and stretch marks on my stomach.  This is a really hard obstacle to overcome.  My inspiration is a dress that I purchased that I cannot fit into.  I need to lose 25 more pounds to go before it fits.  I can do it and i will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss