Friday, December 24, 2010

Weight Loss Part 2

So starting a new job did give me some exercises benefits.  Our parking lot sucks and sometimes the walk was 5-10 minutes.  I was still allowed to take off 1 hour 3 times a week to use the gym.  And best of all the gym was right across the street!  No excuses. Just do it.  I liked to use the elliptical but I needed something new.  There are two StairMaster in the gym so I started using them.  30 minutes at level 1 up till level 5 to start out.  It was around this time that I saw an infomercial about a mini-trampoline.  Then QVC had one as a special value $99.00. I liked that.  I could do that.  The thing had me purchase it was you could do abs on it with out back pain.  Now I have had trouble with abs since before I had baby number 1. So this was something I desperately wanted to work on because I could not even do one sit up for years. So on it went month after month. My weight loss was steady. Nothing too drastic or really noticeable except for in my clothes.  It took alot for me to change my pant size because I wasn't use to seeing me thinner and I didn't think it would last.  I wanted to keep my old clothes just in case I needed them for later.  But I have since passed them on to others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss