Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 4 P90X

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch. Yup that is all I have to say for my past workouts with P90X. Dear God I don't know what I was thinking to start this program but ouch is defiantly what I am thinking now.  But I love it.  Yesterday I did the Kenpo X tape and wow! It is kickboxing! I have never done anything like that so I was a little behind the curve in getting started but I just kept on going.  It was a fabulous workout and I stuck with it for the entire hour. Awesome!! I felt great and slept like a baby. This is my third week at starting over with P90X so I never did this tape before. I usually quit due to snow, kids, ..... whatever. But this week was different. I made it to day 4. I started out my workout at the gym by using the StairMaster. But I only did 15 min because I got a cramp in my foot...again. So I had to end my workout because it hurt too damn much. I have to get vitamin supplements but haven't yet. I went home had dinner then started the Kenpo X. I didn't know what to expect but I was excited.  So we start out doing punches( I have never thrown a punch so this was new to me). Then we Incorporated kicks and feet movement.  The feet is where I ran into trouble.  Coordinating both my upper body and lower body was difficult but still a lot of fun.  I think that is what I like most..the fun.  I like these tapes because they are new and fun.  I just hope I can keep it up for 86 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss