Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 15 P90X

My back hurts. My whole body hurts. For two weeks I have been doing this and I have to say I do like the results. The workouts are fun and inspiring. This really is a great work out.  But damn it hurts. This is the last week of phase 1 then on to the recovery then phase 2. Any program that has a recovery phase in it has to be extreme. Ouch. Kinda scared about what comes next but still happy I started this. I can defiantly see me doing these DVDs for some time.  I just can't wait to get stronger. My diet has been going well. I haven't lost any more weight but am sticking strong at 148. Muscle...Muscle...this is what I am looking for now.  I want to tone up. I started at Gold's Gym today for a 7 day free trial. I want to see about the pool and the lap swim facilities. They even have a hot tub. I am not sure I want to be a member but I will give it the 7 days. Let's hope it is feasible to get there from work in time. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss