Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BMI 24.8!!!

I weighted myself today and was 148 pounds. So I wanted to check my BMI because it has been a while and wanted to check my progress. Well I am now in the NORMAL category. Not OVERWEIGHT anymore!!  I started out at 37.4 and in the OBESE category in 2009. Wow this was an eye opening experience. I still have about 20 pounds to go but this is such an accomplishment for me. I never felt like I was actually obese at 225 but I knew I was overweight.  But I look back at the pictures of me at that time of my heaviest weight and I was so unhappy and unhealthy. So do I celebrate with a chocolate cake??? Nope. I am going to the gym today and having turkey fajitas tonight. Celebration for me is not eating anymore but acknowledging the accomplishment. Oh and I can finally admit to me weight on my drivers license as correct. YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss