Friday, October 28, 2011

Difficult times

It has been over three months since I have posted. In that time I have had many stressors that have derailed my fitness goals.  I have gained over 15 pounds back and am very unhappy about it.  I have lost focus and my motivation for working out.  I have not been able to get myself to just go to the gym because I believe it will not feel as good to workout as it has in the past.  I am in need of a change in routine but I have to be ready for it and accepting of the change.  I really don't know what I am going to do.  I look back at all my accomplishments and still my motivation is gone.  I truly do not want to work out.  I am also eating much more than I should.  I know what my intake has to be to at least maintain my current weight. I did it through my period of injury where I was not able to work out. But now it is more for comfort than anything else. I am ignoring all that I have learned and am taking the easy way to easy my stress. I hope I can find my drive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss