Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pain

Yesterday I got on the treadmill to run a mile and a half. I was taking it easy because I had ran 3 miles the day before.  When I got on the treadmill I started to warm up by walking. As soon as I took my first step...ouch. My hip started to hurt. Now I am not one to ignore pain or to have a high threshold for pain. It hurt, and I stopped. So now I am really scared to start running again. Am I a coward for not trying? Hell yeah. I don't want to have it hurt worse.  But I really like running right now.  So back on I get.  Just not so fast or for as long.  I am warming up before I run and taking it easy for a few days.  Running is almost as good for me as the StairMaster was.  But I knew I needed a change.  My body was getting use to the StairMaster routine.  I can't wait to be able to run outside.  YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weightloss